2470566 Ontario Inc. based in 947 Memorial Ave., Thunder Bay, ON P7B 4A1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Overtime, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: 2470566 Ontario Inc.
Position: Delivery driver
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 947 Memorial Ave., Thunder Bay, ON P7B 4A1
- The candidate will be required to operate and drive automobiles, vans, and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving and relaying information to central dispatch.
- The candidate will be expected to transport and handle hazardous materials.
- The candidate will be required to load and unload goods.
- The candidate must use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate will be required to record trip information such as vehicle mileage, fuel costs, and any problems.
- The candidate will be expected to perform pre-trip, en route, and post-trip inspections as well as oversee all vehicle aspects.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a Class 5/5F/G licence (cars, small trucks and other 2-axle vehicles).
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
Experience and specialization
- The candidate must be familiar with local, regional, provincial, or territorial regions.
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driving record should be thoroughly investigated (abstract).
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be willing to work overtime if necessary.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots.
- The candidate has access to free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
947 Memorial Ave. suite Unit e
thunder bay, ON
P7B 4A1 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM
855-566-2378 Between 08:00 AM and 04:00 PM