Analytico based in 3909 University Avenue NW, Calgary, AB T3B 2V7 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Database analyst who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Analytico
Position: Database analyst
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $43.50 hourly for 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 3909 University Avenue NW, Calgary, AB T3B 2V7
- The candidate will be expected to gather and document user requirements.
- The candidate must design and develop a database.
- The candidate must design, construct, modify, implement, and test data models and database management systems.
- The candidate must conduct research and advise other informatics professionals on the selection, application, and implementation of database management tools.
- The candidate must be able to use database management systems to analyse data.
- The candidate must create and implement data administration policies, standards, and models.
- The candidate must research and document data requirements, data collection and administration policies, and data access rules.
- The candidate must create policies and procedures for network access and usage, as well as data backup and recovery.
- The candidate must conduct research and advise other information systems professionals on data collection, availability, and suitability.
- The candidate must lead and coordinate data administrator teams in the development and implementation of data policies, standards, and models.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate will be required to work in a consulting firm.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be proficient in Linux, MS SQL Server, Servers, MySQL, Oracle, Database software, Data analysis software, MS Office, MS Windows, JQuery, Python, and SQL.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.