GreenTech Resources are currently hiring a cook(NOC 6322) for their clients based in Saskatchewan, Canada. Two positions are available who are ready to support LMIA/PNP. GreenTech Resources is one of Canada’s most established, popular and trusted foreign worker recruitment agency and immigration consultancy service center based in Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Regina), Alberta (Calgary and Edmonton), British Columbia (Abbotsford) and Mississauga Toronto (Ontario) Canada.
GreenTech Resources’s job revolves around assisting people to have a comfortable, hassle-free and smooth immigration process and on top of that they provide not just job recruitment, but also help in student admission, give advice and information on Express entry, LMIA, SINP, give advice on jobs as well as family sponsorship, work permit, and permanent residency to help their clients and enable them a comfortable immigration experience. If you have decided to relocate and take the plunge to move to Saskatchewan and Alberta, to the land of opportunities, GreenTech Resources will offer you all the services and amenities related to all your needs.
Their RCIC are approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) and are also licensed with IRCC to be able to offer services to all the clients over the world. Greentech Resources services have offices across Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert, Moose Jaw and North Battleford as well as in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Abbotsford British Columbia and Mississauga Toronto, Ontario.
Employer Name: GreenTech Resources Ltd.
Position: Cook (Indian Cuisines)
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15-$20 per hour
Employment type: Full Time
- To be able to prepare and cook complete meals as well as individual dishes and foods.
- To be able to cook and prepare special dishes and meals for patients in accordance to the instructions given by a dietitian on the chef.
- One is required to supervisor and schedule kitchen helpers.
- To be able to oversee the kitchen operations.
- To be able to maintain the record of food, equipment and supplies as well as to be able to maintain the inventory.
- Might be required to oversee and and set up buffets.
- Might be required to clean the work area and kitchen.
- Might be required to determine the size of food portions.
- Might be required to plan menus.
- May be needed to estimate food cost and requirements.
- May be needed to order supplies and monitor them as well.
- May be required to hire and train the kitchen staff.
- An experience of 1 to 2 years is required to apply for the job.
- The candidate applying should have a University Diploma in the concerned field.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given link.
Or you can contact