9212-7125 Quebec Inc. based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cook who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Flexible Hours.
Employer Name: 9212-7125 Quebec Inc.
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $15.50 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Montréal, QC
- The candidate must prepare and cook complete meals as well as individual dishes and foods.
- The candidate must prepare and cook special meals for patients as directed by a dietitian or chef.
- The candidate must plan menus, determine food portion sizes, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies.
- The candidate must inspect kitchens and food service areas.
- The candidate will be expected to train staff in food preparation, cooking, and handling.
- The candidate will be expected to place orders for supplies and equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising kitchen staff and assistants.
- The candidate must keep inventory and records of food, supplies, and equipment.
- The candidate must clean the kitchen and work areas.
- The candidate must organise and manage buffets and banquets.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing kitchen operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- Cooking categories include Cook (general), First Cook, and Second Cook.
Experience and specialization
- The cuisine’s specialties include European, International, and Mediterranean cuisine.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.