city view masonry ltd based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Construction helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Shift, Overtime, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: city view masonry ltd
Position: Construction helper
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $20.25 hourly / 32 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs).
- The candidate must be flexible.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
- The candidate must be able to work at heights.
- The candidate must be able to work in dusty, cold/refrigerated and hot conditions.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Experience and specialization
Equipment and machinery experience
- The candidate must have prior experience with concrete saws, mortar and concrete mixers, jackhammers, and air guns.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have their own steel-toed safety boots, hard hat, safety glasses/goggles, gloves, ear plugs, and safety vest.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.