Contour Concrete Ltd. based in 11014 Kitchen Road, Chilliwack, BC V2P 6H5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Concrete finisher helper who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Contour Concrete Ltd.
Position: Concrete finisher helper
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 11014 Kitchen Road, Chilliwack, BC V2P 6H5
- The candidate must load, unload, and transport construction materials.
- The candidate will be required to erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks, shoring, and barricades.
- The candidate must be able to mix, pour, and spread materials.
- The candidate will be expected to help with rock drilling and blasting on construction sites.
- The candidate must level earth to fine grade specifications.
- The candidate will be expected to pave and rake asphalt.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in the demolition of buildings.
- The candidate must clean and stack salvaged materials.
- The candidate must remove rubble and other debris from construction sites.
- The candidate will be required to tend or feed construction machines or equipment.
- The candidate will be responsible for directing traffic near construction sites.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.