UBC company has recently released a notice where all interested candidates are invited for the position of Communications and Project Assistant. Candidates who are waiting for platforms will get different opportunities to show their skills and also will be able to grow. Interested candidates have to check all the information and details about this position before coming. They have to provide administrative support to the Director and Project Manager in scheduling meetings with the IAR Centre Directors and student employees.
Employer Name: UBC
Position: Communications and Project Assistant
Salary: $4,188.00 – $4,400.00 CAD Monthly
Employment Type: Full Time
Location: UBC Vancouver Campus
- All candidates will be responsible for assisting in the implementation and coordination of the communications efforts and strategies for SPPGA, with a particular focus on IAR.
- They have to write, edit and schedule content including faculty/staff/student profiles, news stories, media mentions, announcements and event listings for social media, website and print publications.
- Candidates also have to work closely with other SPPGA marketing and communications staff to maintain a consistent brand identity for SPPGA and associated centres, institutes, publications and programs.
- They will also support the marketing and communications work of various student employees across IAR by providing initial training and ongoing guidance on website and social media platforms as well as marketing and communications best practices.
- All candidates must be High School graduates.
- They also must have 2 years of post-secondary education and 3 years of related experience.
- They are also requested to have knowledge and/or expressed interest in issues, experiences, and/or topics related to Asia.
- Candidates must have excellent organisational and interpersonal skills and also strong and effective written and verbal english communications skills.
- They also must have experience with WordPress or other website content management systems, basic HTML coding, social media platforms, email marketing software and other digital communication tools too.
- Candidates have to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of work and also maintain a professional, courteous, and calm demeanour at all times.
- They must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Candidates have to give commitment to anti-racism and inclusive excellence, and ability to apply an intersectional anti-racist lens to communications projects.
- They also must have the ability to adapt to emerging software and internet technology including social media tools.
- Candidates are requested to have the ability to prioritise, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- All candidates will get saving benefits.
- And also get health care facilities.
How to apply
All the candidates who have already checked the eligible criteria and are eligible for the post of Communications and Project Assistant for UBC company are genuinely requested to click the link given below by registration process, Moreover interested candidates are also requested to register themselves. All candidates will be requested to provide their accurate information in the registration process otherwise they have to pay consequences as the registration will be cancelled. Candidates also have to register soon or it will and shortly.