Are you looking for a job or waiting for platforms to show your skills? Yes, then this article is for you because recently Ikea has posted a job notification for a Commercial Restaurant Manager position. All interested candidates who think they are eligible are invited for this job event because here we can find different opportunities to make their career bright. However, before applying for this post they have to check out all the information regarding the company to make it easier and clearer.
Employer Name: Ikea
Position: Commercial Restaurant Manager
Salary: $93,517 per year
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Richmond, British Columbia
- All candidates will promote a safety-first culture by contributing to the implementation of local compliance standards making sure that work routines are in place and followed in all
- daily operations and all food incidents, or potential incidents.
- They will also lead and implement the commercial calendar, IKEA retail food business plan, communication and sustainability strategies in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- They also have to ensure that the customer’s restaurant is in shape as new, common store planning solutions and vitality packages are implemented and retail foundations, sales.
- Candidates will identify, inspire, and develop a diverse and high performing team to ensure succession planning for all key roles.
- They also have to cooperate with the Commercial SFM & Bistro Manager to strengthen the link between the IKEA Restaurant & Bistro and the Swedish Food Market and take actions to promote cross merchandising/communication.
- They will also provide a relevant IKEA Food offering by combining and driving range presentation, volume and commercial priorities.
- All candidates must have a proven attitude to maintain effective work and leadership behaviour in the face of setbacks or pressure.
- They must have bachelor’s degrees in restaurant management and a business degree.
- They are also requested to have an associate degree or certification from a technical institute.
- All candidates have to serve many store customers, contribute to a day out for the whole family and strengthen the Swedish profile of the IKEA store.
- They also must have problem solving and decision-making.
- IKEA will provide full health care including Medical & Dental Insurance.
- Candidates will get free fruit, free salad bar, and free healthy hot main meal choice every day and vacation time.
How to apply
All the candidates who have checked the eligible criteria and also if they are eligible and interested for Commercial Restaurant Manager post. For registration candidates are expecting to click the link given below which is provided by the company itself. All candidates are also requested to submit their information with accurate details otherwise their registration may be cancelled.