BMO is inviting candidates for the post of Client Service Advisor. All the candidates who are willing to join BMO and fulfill the eligibility criteria set by BMO get a chance to serve Canadians as a Client service Advisor of BMO. The application of candidates gets preferred as per their skills, Knowledge, and working experience of the candidate. Candidates who stand over all the benchmarks get assigned to a Client Service advisor in BMO.
Employer Name: BMO
Position: Client Service Advisor I
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $42,000-$57,000 per year
Employment type: Full Time
- Candidates are liable to provide exceptional, daily operational service and contribute to growing the market share of the Bank by establishing profitable client relationships.
- Candidates have to make sure that the problem of the client gets solved ineffectively
- Candidates work to gather and format data into reports, and dashboards.
- Candidates explore and identify enhancements and other cross-selling opportunities.
- Candidates may handle broader work and opportunities assigned as needed.
- Candidates applying for this post must have 2-3 years of relevant working experience.
- Candidates must have a post-secondary degree or an equivalent combination of education in related fields.
- Candidates must have verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidates must have engaging organizational skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills are required for this post.
- The candidate is accountable for analyzing the issues and determining the best steps to move forward.
- The candidate is entitled to a good pay scale.
- Engaging the working environment.
- Get a chance to deal with clients of various fields and work as a representative of BMO.
- Vacation benefits are also available.
- Candidates get a free life insurance policy when joining.
How to Apply
Candidates who are eligible for this post in BMO can easily submit their application by visiting the official site of BMO. Use this link to directly reach the application page