Loblaw has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Clerk. They help provide a positive in-store shopping experience by ensuring the store is always ready with available products that meet customer needs to live life well. Our Clerks inspire our customers through delightful conversation and knowledge of products.
Employer Name: Loblaw
Salary: $15.34 hourly
Employment Type: Part Time
Location: Brampton, ON
- Candidates will provide great customer service by ensuring the store shelves are stocked and by responding to customer needs.
- They maintain and stock product displays and shelves that meet company standards.
- They ensure accurate product scanning and identify inventory needs and assist with ordering.
- They will set up company-directed promotions and programs.
- They will keep department areas neat and ensure health and safety standards.
- Candidates should be s team player with an attention for detail
- They are able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- They are resourceful and courteous when resolving customer questions
- They are motivated to learn new things.
- Candidates must possess flexibility to work a variety of hours which may include days, evenings, and weekends.
- They are able to move up to 50lbs and in constant mobility for an entire shift.
- Candidates will get progressive careers, comprehensive training, flexibility, and other competitive benefits.
- They will also get a better place to work and shop.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested for the post of Clerk are requested check eligibility and click the link given below and register themselves quickly. They are also requested to add their correct information in the registration process. The registration process has already started and it will end soon.