Bee-Clean Building Maintenance based in Moncton, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Cleaner who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time leading to full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift, Flexible Hours, Early Morning and Morning
Employer Name: Bee-Clean Building Maintenance
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time leading to full time
Location: Moncton, NB
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate should be fluent in English or French languages.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have a WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System) certificate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in an urban area.
- The candidate will be required to work in an office building.
Security and safety
- The candidate must be bondable.
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.