Core Drywall Ltd. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Carpenter has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Core Drywall Ltd.
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $30.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches in order to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- The candidate will be required to prepare layouts in accordance with building codes, using measuring tools.
- The candidate will be required to measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain, repair, and renovate residences and wooden structures in mills, mines, hospitals, industrial plants, and other establishments.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.