Aerotek has released a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Carpenter. They are responsible for building concrete forms and sheeting a large roof for vessels. They are responsible for structural modifications mostly. They interpret client requests and provide mock-ups for clients to approve prior to commencing work.
Employer Name: Aerotek
Salary: 35 CAD – 46 CAD per Hour
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
- Candidates have to prepare drawings for cabinetry, framing and other construction projects on-site.
- They will build cabinets, vanities, tub and shower surrounds and other projects based on demand.
- They frame room additions as needed for clients.
- They will select and evaluate materials for defects.
- They have to install cabinets, counters and moulding.
- They will follow all code requirements for kitchens and baths in remodelling projects.
- Candidates must have 5+ years experience in Carpentry for the Journeyperson.
- They must have 1+ year experience in Carpentry for the Apprentice.
- They must have experience on industrial OR commercial projects.
- They must handle all hand tools and tool belt, square, hammer, nail puller.
- Candidates have the ability to work in a smelly environment.
- They should work in all weather conditions.
- Candidates will get overtime allowance.
- They will get a high pay scale in the workplace.
How to apply
Candidates who are interested in the post of Carpenter are requested to fill in their exact information in the registration process by clicking the link given below. Registration process is going to apply at your earliest convenience.