A2A Homes & Infrastructure Inc based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Carpenter who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: A2A Homes & Infrastructure Inc
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate must read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and sketches in order to determine specifications and calculate requirements.
- The candidate must measure, cut, shape, assemble, and join materials made of wood, wood substitutes, lightweight steel, and other materials.
- The candidate will be required to build foundations, install floor beams, lay subflooring, and erect walls and roof systems.
- The candidate must fit and install windows, doors, stairs, mouldings, and hardware.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter