Soap hand car wash based in West Vancouver, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Car washer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: Soap hand car wash
Position: Car washer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $16.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: West Vancouver, BC
- The candidate must be able to operate cleaning machines.
- The candidate will be required to clean soot and creosote from chimneys and fire places.
- The candidate must clean the interior and exterior of motor vehicles.
- The candidate must wash and clean interior and exterior windows, as well as other glass surfaces.
- The candidate must shampoo the upholstery.
- The candidate must be able to provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The candidate must be able to work in wet/damp conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in confined spaces.
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check and drug test.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Letter of recommendation
- Writing sample