A post of Calgary AM Ramp is vacant at UPS and they’ve issued a dedicated notification for recruiting the most deserving candidates for this post. At this post, candidates are responsible for the safe loading and unloading procedure of air cans from UPS planes. They’re also appointed to help load trailers once their duties on the ramp are completed. Registration for this post has already started and it will end soon.
Employer Name: UPS
Position: Calgary AM Ramp
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $15.73 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- They’re appointed to ensure the loading and unloading of procedures of air cans from UPS.
- They’re also appointed to use specialized equipment and help load the trailers once their duties on the ramp are completed.
- Candidates will have to work in a fast-paced environment.
- They’re responsible for ensuring the safety and security of trailers at the time of loading and unloading.
- Candidates must be experienced in working in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must attain the ability to lift to 70 lbs and also be able to read and memorize the postal codes.
- Candidates must be able to work from Tuesday to Saturday.
- There is no specific requirement for warehouse experience but candidates with warehouse experience will be preferred for this post.
- Candidates must be more than 18 years of age to be eligible for this post.
- They must obtain a legal permit to work in Canada.
- Candidates will get a decent pay scale at this post.
- They’ll also get paid vacation facilities at this post.
- Candidates will get promotions and bonuses from time to time.
- They’ll also get dedicated medical benefits at this post.
How to apply
To apply for this post, you will just need to click on “Apply now” and fill the application form. Make sure to avoid adding false details in the application because this may affect your selection process and may cancel your registration.