Mikasa Automotive Corp based in Red Deer, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Business receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The candidate will be required to work during Flexible Hours, from 07:30 to 18:00.
Employer Name: Mikasa Automotive Corp
Position: Business receptionist
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.50 to $25.00 hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: Red Deer, AB
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must provide basic information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate will be expected to record and relay data.
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be required to receive and issue payments.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must review work orders and discuss work with the supervisor.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Other benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
4645 62 Street suite Red Deer
T4N 2R4, AB
T4N 2R4 Between 07:30 AM and 05:30 AM
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Letter of recommendation
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed