GreenTech Resources are presently hiring a Business Development and Marketing Executive(NOC 4163) for various locations in Canada. .GreenTech Resources is one of the most established, renowned, trustworthy and popular foreign worker recruitment agency and immigration consultancy service center based in Saskatchewan (Saskatoon, Regina), Alberta (Calgary and Edmonton), British Columbia (Abbotsford) and Mississauga Toronto (Ontario) Canada.
GreenTech Resources works in the field of assisting people to have a smooth and safe and a hassle free comfortable immigration process and on top of that they provide not just job recruitment, but also help in student admission, give advice and information on Express entry, LMIA, SINP, as well as give advice on jobs and also on family sponsorship, on work permit, and on permanent residency to help their clients in accommodation and let them have a comfortable immigration experience. If you have decided to relocate and take the plunge to move to Saskatchewan and Alberta, GreenTech Resources will offer the ocean of opportunities there and will help you receive all the services and amenities related to all your needs.
Their RCIC are approved by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada(IRCC) and are also licensed with IRCC to be able to offer services to all the clients over the world. Greentech Resources services have offices across Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Regina, Prince Albert, Moose Jaw and North Battleford as well as in Calgary and Edmonton, Alberta, Abbotsford British Columbia and Mississauga Toronto, Ontario.
Employer Name: GreenTech Resources Ltd.
Position: Business Development and Marketing Executive
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $32-$35 per hour
Employment type: Full Time
- Being a Business Development Manager the key role will involve providing recruitment as well as human resources solutions to the employees who are looking to fill in their full time permanent position.
- The role involves identifying and contacting employees via emails or in person visits or via phone calls to understand their needs of employment and offer them with the quality candidates either locally or overseas through the the Provincial Nominee Program or the Temporary Foreign Worker Program (LMIA) .
- A Bachelor’s degree in either commerce or business administration or Economics or public administration is required.
- A minimum of two or more years of experience in marketing and sales is required.
- The candidate should be accustomed to working within a fast paced office environment.
How to Apply
If you’re interested in applying, apply through the given link.
Or you can contact