Hoyt Orchards based in Prince William, NB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Apple picker who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Seasonal employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Hoyt Orchards
Position: Apple picker
No. of vacancies: 6
Salary: $14.75 hourly 35 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Seasonal employment, Full time
Location: Prince William, NB
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate must be able to handle weight up to 23 kg (50 lbs).
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Work site environment
- The type of farm operation is fruit and vegetable combination farming.
- The candidate will be required to work long hours in an outdoor environment.
Experience and specialization
Type of crops
- The crops are apples and orchard fruit.
- The candidate must have a valid driver’s licence.
- The candidate must have their own transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should be required to handle heavy loads as part of routine work.
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- The candidate must perform manual dexterity tasks.
- The candidate must have excellent hand eye coordination.
- The candidate must be able to distinguish between colours.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.