Accelerated Focus Inc. based in Spruce Grove, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Analyst, business – computer systems who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Accelerated Focus Inc.
Position: Analyst, business – computer systems
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $90,000 to $117,000 annually for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Spruce Grove, AB
- The candidate must meet with clients to identify and document requirements.
- The candidate must conduct business and technical studies.
- The candidate will be expected to design, develop, and implement business solutions for information systems.
- The candidate must advise on information systems strategy, policy, management, and service delivery.
- The candidate will be expected to create and implement policies and procedures throughout the software development life cycle.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct reviews to evaluate quality assurance practises, software products, and information systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in a consulting firm.
Security and safety
- The candidate must have a basic security clearance.
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
- In addition to the Health, Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-paid learning/training and Team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 2163241
- Proof of the requested certifications