Harinder Dail Notary Corporation based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment and Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the morning shift.
Employer Name: Harinder Dail Notary Corporation
Position: Administrative officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $28.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate must delegate work to office support staff.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work priorities, as well as ensuring that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be in charge of enforcing policies and procedures pertaining to the release of records in the course of processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the operating budget as well as maintaining inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be in charge of compiling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 months to less than 1 year of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 1 to 2 people.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate will be required to work in the private sector.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate should be proficient in Electronic mail, MS Excel, MS Office, MS Windows, and MS Word.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be able to handle a heavy workload.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
7110 120 Street suite 104
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter