TRANSPACIFIC TERMINALS INC based in Edmonton, AB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: TRANSPACIFIC TERMINALS INC
Position: Administrative officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $29.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Edmonton, AB
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work priorities, as well as ensuring that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be expected to carry out administrative duties for the establishment.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the operating budget as well as maintaining inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be in charge of compiling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
6024 20 ST NW