1527992 ONTARIO INC based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: 1527992 ONTARIO INC
Position: Administrative manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $41.50 to $43.00 hourly for 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate will be required to hire and train or arrange for staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, administer, and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of a department that provides a single administrative service or several administrative services.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services.
- The candidate will be expected to direct and advise staff members who provide records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources, or other administrative services.
- The candidate will be expected to direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within established parameters.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and control budgets and expenditures.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year college, CEGEP, or other non-university programme.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate must be capable of supervising working groups.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
Business Equipment and Computer Applications
- The candidate should be proficient in MS Excel and MS Word.
- The candidate will be required to work in a sports federation or organisation, a business, or a talent agency.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Financial and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- In addition to the financial benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will be provided with free parking and team building opportunities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.