Port Moody Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic based in 2624 St John’s Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 2B6 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant – office who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Part time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend, Shift and On Call.
Employer Name: Port Moody Physiotherapy & Sports Injury Clinic
Position: Administrative assistant – office
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly for 4 to 20 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Part time
Location: 2624 St John’s Street, Port Moody, BC V3H 2B6
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be required to greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating the flow of information.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate will have access to free parking.
- The employer will cover the candidates’ learning or training expenses.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.