Aurizon Logistics Inc based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate must be available to work during flexible hours.
Employer Name: Aurizon Logistics Inc
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.50 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must order office supplies and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must develop and implement policies and procedures.
- The candidate will be responsible for planning, organising, directing, controlling, and evaluating daily operations.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of Secondary (high) school graduation.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
12830 96Avenue suite 308
604-889-5695 Between 10:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m.