Bevo Farms Ltd. based in 7170 Glover Road, Stn Milner, Langley, BC V2Y 0W9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Bevo Farms Ltd.
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly / 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 7170 Glover Road, Stn Milner, Langley, BC V2Y 0W9
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate must order office supplies and keep inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
- The candidate must enter data.
- The candidate will be responsible for preparing and tracking work orders.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP diploma or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP).
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter