ALTITUDE HEALTHCARE SERVICES based in 83 Bonaventure Drive West, Winnipeg, MB R3X 0M8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: ALTITUDE HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $22.05 hourly / 30 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 83 Bonaventure Drive West, Winnipeg, MB R3X 0M8
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate will be required to perform general clerical duties such as ordering supplies and inventory management.
- The candidate must keep the filing system up to date.
- The candidate will be required to conduct interviews with patients in order to obtain case histories.
- The candidate must enter and format electronic medical reports and correspondence, as well as prepare spreadsheets and documents for review.
- The candidate must initiate and keep confidential medical files and records.
- The candidate will be required to prepare draft agendas for meetings as well as take, transcribe, and distribute minutes.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate must be capable of acting on their own initiative.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be able to handle a large case load.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.