YOLO Education Canada based in 5000 Yonge Street, North York, ON M2N 7E9 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will also have the option of working remotely.
Employer Name: YOLO Education Canada
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.50 hourly 30 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 5000 Yonge Street, North York, ON M2N 7E9; Remote work available
- The candidate will be expected to plan and coordinate seminars, conferences, and other events.
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to plan travel, related itineraries, and make reservations.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate will be required to work in various locations.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Office.
- The candidate must be willing to travel.
- The candidate’s travel expenses will be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
- In addition to the Financial, and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Employer-provided transportation and Wellness program.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.