SHAFEY PHYSIOTHERAPY PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION based in 1550 Bowmanville Ave., Bowmanville, ON L1C 6N5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: SHAFEY PHYSIOTHERAPY PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.50 hourly 30 to 44 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 1550 Bowmanville Ave., Bowmanville, ON L1C 6N5
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate will be responsible for managing routine office functions such as reception, phone calls, and appointment scheduling.
- The candidate will be expected to respond to customer inquiries and provide information.
- The candidate must organise and maintain record-keeping procedures.
- The candidate must enter and format electronic medical reports and correspondence, as well as prepare spreadsheets and documents for review.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 to 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will not be covered by the employer.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Disability benefits and Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.