VINADES EN GROS METROPOLITAINE based in Montréal, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The position of Administrative assistant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: VINADES EN GROS METROPOLITAINE
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $18.00 hourly 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Montréal, QC
- The candidate should be able to schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate will be required to respond to electronic enquiries.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- The candidate must have a certificate of secondary (high) school graduation or equivalent experience.
- Candidate having experience is an asset.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter