ABLE Developmental Clinic Inc. based in Surrey, BC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The position of Administrative assistant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: ABLE Developmental Clinic Inc.
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Surrey, BC
- The candidate must be bilingual.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan, Paramedical services coverage and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Letter of recommendation