MARYAM JABBARY PHYSIOTHERAPIST CORPORATION based in 700 Marine Dr, North Vancouver, BC V7M 1H3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administration officer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment and Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend and Morning.
Employer Name: MARYAM JABBARY PHYSIOTHERAPIST CORPORATION
Position: Administration officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $27.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 700 Marine Dr, North Vancouver, BC V7M 1H3
- The candidate will be held accountable for carrying out the establishment’s administrative activities.
- The candidate will be in charge of enforcing policies and procedures pertaining to the release of records in the course of processing requests under government access to information and privacy legislation.
- The candidate will be in charge of supervising and coordinating office administrative procedures.
- The candidate will be in charge of reviewing, evaluating, and implementing new administrative procedures.
- The candidate will be in charge of establishing work priorities, as well as ensuring that procedures are followed and deadlines are met.
- The candidate will be responsible for coordinating and planning office services such as accommodation, relocation, equipment, supplies, forms, asset disposal, parking, maintenance, and security.
- The candidate will be responsible for assisting in the preparation of the operating budget as well as maintaining inventory and budgetary controls.
- The candidate will be in charge of compiling data and preparing periodic and special reports, manuals, and correspondence.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to handle large work load.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.