Accounts receivable clerk
Science North based in Sudbury, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Accounts receivable clerk who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift. The candidate will also have the option to work remotely.
Employer Name: Science North
Position: Accounts receivable clerk
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $38,500 to $42,000 annually for 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Sudbury, ON; Remote work available
- The candidate will be expected to manage accounts receivable.
- The candidate will be expected to manage accounts payable.
- The candidate will be expected to conduct banking transactions.
- The candidate will be required to invoice clients.
- The candidate will be required to store, update, and retrieve financial data.
- The candidate will be expected to perform clerical duties such as maintaining filing and record systems.
- The candidate will be expected to perform general office duties.
- The candidate will be expected to address customer complaints or concerns.
- The candidate will be required to prepare financial statements and reports.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
- The candidate should be reliable.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- Health, long-term and other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Disability benefits, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Life insurance, Other benefits and Pension plan.
- In addition to the health and long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive on-site recreation and activities, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building opportunities, free parking, travel insurance, and a wellness programme.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience