A post of store delivery associates is vacant at Walmart. Walmart is inviting all the eligible and interested candidates to fill the application form and get the job. At this post they’re responsible to ensure high-ticket merchandise is properly secured in a designated location. They also process direct and local shipments promptly, including OMNI merchandise and alcohol. Candidate will also be responsible to works closely with the operation manager, office support associates and assist them to effectively solve issues.
Employer Name: Walmart
Position: Direct Store delivery Associates
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $12 per hour
Employment Type: Part-time
Location: Toronto, Canada
- Candidates will have to ensure that high-ticket merchandise is secured properly in a designated location.
- The candidate will also have to process direct and local shipments including Walmart essentials.
- Candidates will have to follow and promote the safety rules guided in the rules book of Walmart.
- Candidates will have to work closely with operations managers and provide proper office support.
- Candidates must be a good listener and attain strong communication skills.
- Candidates must be ok to work on flexible schedules.
- Candidates must attain a positive attitude while working and dealing with customers.
- Candidate must be legally permitted to work in Canada.
- Candidates must be more than 18 years in age to be eligible for this post.
- Candidates must have effective working experience as a store delivery associate before.
- The candidate will get a highly competitive pay scale.
- Candidates will get paid vacation facility at this post.
- Candidates will get medical benefits at this post.
- Insurance benefits are also provided
How to apply
We have shared a dedicated link below through which you apply for this post. You just need to click on the link and let the application form open on your screen. Candidates will have to make sure to share genuine details in the application form.