Fleetex Transport Ltd. based in Bolton, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Fleetex Transport Ltd.
Position: Administrative manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $42.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Bolton, ON
- The candidate must direct and advise staff who provide records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources, or other administrative services.
- The candidate must direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within established parameters.
- The candidate will be expected to hire and train or arrange for staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to interview, hire, and train staff.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, administer, and control budgets for client projects, contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of a department that provides a single administrative service or a combination of administrative services.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a certificate or diploma from a 1 to 2 year College, CEGEP, or other non-university program.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 3 to 4 people.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
Experience and specialization
Computer and Technology Knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be able to handle a large case load.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.