Isahan Holdings Ltd. based in 13117 116 AVE, Surrey, BC V3R 2S8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Public relations manager who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the day shift.
Employer Name: Isahan Holdings Ltd.
Position: Public relations manager
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $41.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 13117 116 AVE, Surrey, BC V3R 2S8
- The candidate will be expected to create promotional materials.
- The candidate must write and edit press releases, newsletters, and other communications materials.
- The candidate will be expected to assist in product development as well as direct and evaluate establishment marketing strategies.
- The candidate will be expected to direct and evaluate organisations and departments responsible for developing and implementing communication strategies and information programmes.
- The candidate will be expected to direct and evaluate establishments and departments that maintain media relations on behalf of businesses, governments, and other organisations.
- The candidate will be expected to direct and evaluate establishments and departments that publicise activities and events on behalf of businesses, governments, and other organisations.
- The candidate will be expected to establish product and service distribution networks, initiate market research studies, and analyse the results.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, direct, and evaluate the activities of firms and departments that develop and implement advertising campaigns to increase product and service sales.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, direct, control, and evaluate the design, development, and maintenance of Internet and intranet sites in order to manage an organization’s Internet presence.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College/CEGEP or equivalent experience in Communication, general, Journalism, general, Public relations, advertising, and applied communication, other, and Marketing/marketing management, general.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Health care plan.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed