ENQUIRIS Group Inc. based in Mississauga, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Office assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day and Morning.
Employer Name: ENQUIRIS Group Inc.
Position: Office assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $21.43 hourly 35 to 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Mississauga, ON
- The candidate must type and proofread correspondence, forms, and other documents.
- The candidate will be responsible for receiving and forwarding phone or electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be expected to manually or electronically process incoming and outgoing mail.
- The candidate must be able to send and receive messages.
- The candidate must provide general information to clients and the general public.
- The candidate must photocopy and collate documents for distribution, mailing, and filing.
- The candidate will be expected to order office supplies and keep inventory.
- The candidate must file materials in the storage area.
- The candidate must label files in accordance with retention and disposal schedules.
- The candidate must label, file, and retrieve documents.
- The candidate must locate and delete the files requested.
- The candidate will be expected to plan and organise office work.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be goal-oriented.
- The candidate should have excellent oral communication skill.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be skilled in Forms and Records, as well as Correspondence.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must have a computer, printer, internet access, and office equipment and supplies.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive additional benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.