National Bank is one of Canada’s top six financial institutions. In addition, we are the largest financial institution in Quebec and a significant partner to small and medium-sized businesses. We have branches in most Canadian provinces and service customers in the United States, Europe, and other parts of the globe as well as in Canada. National Bank employs more than 21,000 people who work hard to assist more than two million customers in achieving their financial objectives and turning their aspirations become reality.
National Bank Careers
Employer Name: National Bank of Canada
No. of vacancies: 600
Salary: $340.00 – $3600.00 per month
Employment type: Full time
Careers at the National Bank of Canada Culture and Values
- Demonstrate autonomy in problem-solving, initiative in decision-making, and responsibility in decision-making to demonstrate empowerment.
- Agility: Demonstrate an openness to new experiences and the capacity to adjust to new situations.
- In addition to providing an optimum customer experience, recent enhancements to our head office and branches have helped to create a culture of cooperation among employees
- Everything is in place to assist workers in carrying out their responsibilities, whether they are working remotely or in person.
What is your own style?
Is it better to wear a suit or business casual? Use your best judgment to choose how you should dress for the occasion depending on what you have planned for the day. At National Bank, our staff show their professionalism by their demeanor as well as the quality of the work that they do.
Make yourself accessible to workers.
It is a goal for National Bank Careers to listen to workers, and they do so via surveys that evaluate motivation and engagement, as well as by developing initiatives to promote a healthy work environment. They promote genuine contact as well as open and honest discussion. We are implementing many projects using a design thinking approach, which is a technique that starts with employee requirements and ends with a solution that is implemented.
It’s about more than just a paycheck.
National Bank Careers is a well-established organization with a stellar reputation. We have a wide range of work locations to choose from, and our workers represent a diverse range of cultural backgrounds and backgrounds.
Interested in putting your skills to use and growing in a collaborative work atmosphere where everyone is respected and respected for their differences? Along with growth and advancement possibilities, National Bank Careers provides a comprehensive package of employee perks and working conditions, including:
- Benefits are included in the health care package.
- Group health insurance that is adaptable
- Pension plan with a defined benefit
- Employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs)
- Employees may take use of credit and banking services.
- The Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) has been recognized as one of the finest employers in the nation.
Students and recent grads are also included.
National Bank’s future is in the hands of young people. In the opinion of National Bank Careers, providing you with the opportunity to develop in a dynamic work environment is beneficial to both your professional growth and our succession planning.
National Bank Careers’ youth programs are designed to assist you in carving out a career path for yourself inside our company. These efforts include:
- Internships \sScholarships
- jobs over the summer
- Part-time jobs to supplement your income while you are studying
- Rotation programs are a kind of rotation program.
- For the Bank, supporting young people via collaborations with other organizations, bursaries, and charity initiatives is a key focus.
Each year, National Bank Careers offers hundreds of internship jobs, providing chances for young people to put their studies to use, acquire valuable work experience, and further develop their talents in a genuine and dynamic atmosphere, according to the company.
There are many areas of specialization in which you may put your knowledge to use, improve your talents, and realize your full potential, including Here are a few illustrations:
- Web and digital information technology are two terms that come to mind.
- Management of Projects
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Financial Engineering Operations are a subset of financial engineering.
- Management of Risks and Wealth Management
- Financial Markets, among other things!
- Check out the list of internships that are now available!
Are you interested in learning more about the career possibilities at National Bank?
National Bank Careers offers entry-level employment that may serve as a great springboard towards a long and rewarding career with the bank. View our current job vacancies in your field and sign up to get job notifications about new opportunities as they become available in the future.
Possibilities for work over the summer
Between March and June, job opportunities for the summer season are advertised. Consult our job openings and sign up for summer employment notifications to be notified of new opportunities as they become available.
Is it necessary for me to submit a new application for each position at National Bank Careers?
Yes. You should submit a separate application for each position that fits your profile in order to ensure that your application is taken into consideration. Please keep in mind
that we only accept applications sent via our job site; we do not accept hardcopy applications.
I didn’t realize the deadline for applying for a job had passed. Is it still possible for me to submit my application?
After the deadline has passed, National Bank Careers will not accept any further applications. National Bank Careers, on the other hand, encourages you to establish an online profile. Our managers and recruiters will be able to see your profile, and they may contact you about additional opportunities that may be of interest to you. Also available is the ability to set up email job notifications that will inform you when a position matching your criteria is advertised.
What is the purpose of the Request for more information that I received?
This message was sent to you because the recruiter and/or management need more information in order to evaluate your application. By responding to the questions, you will be able to assist in expediting the processing of your application.
Is it possible to make changes to my account settings and preferences?
Following these steps will allow you to change your password, user ID, email address, and job alert preferences:
- Select “Profile Login” from the drop-down menu.
- Access your account by logging in using your username and password. By selecting “Edit,” you may make changes to the various parts.
- To save your changes, click on the “Save” button.
- You should wait a few minutes before attempting to log into your account once again. It will be unlocked on its own own. Accounts are locked after three failed attempts to log in to the account.
|Branch Advisor||View & Apply|
|Senior Advisor ABM Deployment||View & Apply|
|Compensation Advisor||View & Apply|
|Senior Advisor Market Risk Models||View & Apply|
|Senior Customer Service Representative - Assistant to CSM||View & Apply|
|Senior Customer Service Representative||View & Apply|
|Executive Assistant,||View & Apply|
|Senior Representative Greeter||View & Apply|
|Customer Service Representative||View & Apply|
The National Bank Careers team hopes that you are now prepared to begin your career with us. Please keep in mind that we are not recruiters, but rather job sharers that post available positions from all around the world. It should be noted that we are not involved in the recruitment process in any way, whether directly or via a third party.