Long haul truck driver
SGB FREIGHT SYSTEM based in Richmond Hill, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Long haul truck driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning.
Employer Name: SGB FREIGHT SYSTEM
Position: Long haul truck driver
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $46.15 hourly for 40 hours per 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Richmond Hill, ON
Budgetary responsibility: $500,001 – $1,500,000
- The candidate must direct and advise staff who provide records management, security, finance, purchasing, human resources, or other administrative services.
- The candidate must direct and control corporate governance and regulatory compliance procedures within established parameters.
- The candidate must hire and train or arrange for staff training.
- The candidate will be expected to interview, hire, and train staff.
- The candidate will be responsible for budget planning, administration, and control for client projects, contracts, equipment, and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to plan, organise, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of a department that provides a single administrative service or a combination of administrative services.
- The candidate will be required to prepare reports and briefs for management committees evaluating administrative services.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 16 to 20 people.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise employees in a variety of areas of responsibility.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should have good judgemental skills.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate must work in the primary industry and in the construction field.
- The candidate must be willing to relocate to the specified location.
Experience and Specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Microsoft Access, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, and Microsoft Word.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate must be able to handle a large case load.
- The candidate will be expected to manage a large workload.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed