Legal administrative assistant
Jas Arora Notary Corporation based in 12356 74A AVE, Surrey, BC V3W 9N1 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Legal administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening and Morning.
Employer Name: Jas Arora Notary Corporation
Position: Legal administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 12356 74A AVE, Surrey, BC V3W 9N1
- The candidate will be expected to make and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be expected to keep the filing system up to date.
- The candidate will be expected to devise and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate must prepare financial statements and reports.
- The candidate will be expected to open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinate information flow.
- The candidate must prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents.
- The candidate will be expected to review and proofread documents and correspondence to ensure legal compliance and proper grammatical usage.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate must be well-organized.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience