City of Vaughan has declared a notification in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Inspections Support Coordinator. Candidates need to aim to perform at their best level, which makes understanding their tasks and accountabilities crucial. They will support the Management Team of the Inspections division by providing coordinated action to ensure good governance objectives are achieved. They will achieve Regulatory Building Code requirements, departmental OKRs and performance measures.
Employer Name: City of Vaughan
Position: Inspections Support Coordinator
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $66,112.00 – $78,700.00 per year
Employment Type: Permanent
- Candidates will prepare and adresse sensitive and confidential information and documents.
- They will reassign workload and daily inspection requests to accommodate employee absences, manage fleet maintenance and coordinate servicing.
- Candidates must have successful completion of MMAH Qualification.
- They need to have the power and duty of a Chief Building Official.
- They are accountable for working knowledge of information technology and City systems including the AMANDA database.
- They must be highly proficient with utilising Microsoft Office Suite.
- Candidates must be a team player who can work cooperatively and collaborate with other members of the department and the corporation.
- They must have the ability to deal courteously with public, staff and building industry professionals under all circumstances.
- They are responsible for understanding of the Building Code Act, Ontario Building Code.
- Candidates will experience a collegial and professional work culture, fostering a sense of belonging.
- Career growth and development opportunities across various business areas will be available to them.
- They will receive healthcare benefits.
How to apply
Confirm eligibility and provide accurate information during the registration process, which is essential for those interested in the Inspections Support Coordinator role. By clicking on the provided link, enhance your details. We encourage you to apply as soon as possible, as the registration process is currently open.