Giroux Arpentage inc. based in Québec, QC is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Housekeeping attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job.
Employer Name: Giroux Arpentage inc.
Position: Housekeeping attendant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 37.5 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Québec, QC
- The candidate will be expected to sweep, mop, wash, and polish floors.
- The candidate will be expected to dust furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to vacuum carpeting, area rugs, draperies, and upholstered furniture.
- The candidate will be expected to make beds and change sheets.
- The candidate must distribute clean towels and toiletries.
- The candidate must stock the linen closet.
- The candidate will be expected to clean, disinfect, and polish kitchen and bathroom fixtures and appliances.
- The candidate must respond to guests’ requests for extra supplies or other items.
- The candidate will be responsible for picking up debris and emptying trash cans.
- The candidate will be expected to clean the windows, walls, and ceilings.
- The candidate should be fluent in French language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be certified as a housekeeping room attendant.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be dependable.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should give importance to values and ethics.
- The candidate will be required to work in the employer’s or client’s home.
Security and safety
- The candidate’s driver’s licence should be thoroughly checked for validity.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in sitting, standing, and walking positions.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
- The candidate must be willing to work long hours in bending, crouching, and kneeling positions.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Deferred Profit Sharing Plan (DPSP), Life insurance and Registered retirement savings plan (RRSP).
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.