Food service supervisor
DENNY’S RESTAURANTS based in 17635 STONY PLAIN ROAD, Edmonton, AB T5S 1E3 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food service supervisor who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Night, Weekend, Shift and Overtime.
Employer Name: DENNY’S RESTAURANTS
Position: Food service supervisor
No. of vacancies: 4
Salary: $18.65 to $20.65 hourly (to be negotiated) 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 17635 STONY PLAIN ROAD, Edmonton, AB T5S 1E3
- The candidate must devise methods for meeting work schedules.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising and coordinating the activities of staff members who prepare and portion food.
- The candidate must train staff on job duties, sanitation, and safety procedures.
- The candidate must estimate and order ingredients and supplies.
- The candidate will be expected to hire food service personnel.
- The candidate will be responsible for ensuring food service and quality control.
- The candidate will be in charge of keeping track of stock, repairs, sales, and waste.
- The candidate will be in charge of creating and submitting reports.
- The candidate will be expected to supervise and inspect tray assembly.
- The candidate will be required to supervise and check delivery of food trolleys.
- The candidate will be expected to create work schedules.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 2 to 3 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate will be responsible for supervising food and beverage servers, food service counter attendants, and food preparers.
- The candidate must be able to supervise 16 to 20 people.
- The candidate should be flexible.
Work site environment
- The work site environment is noisy, and the candidate must be able to work with complete concentration even in such conditions.
- The candidate will be required to work in a restaurant.
- Health and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits, Life insurance and Other benefits.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
17635 STONY PLAIN ROAD