Candidates who wanna become election workers at Elections Alberta then will get a chance to get this post at Election Alberta. Election Alberta has recently released an application in which they’re inviting candidates for the post of Election worker for the general elections of 2023. The registration for this post has already started and it will end soon. Candidates who are interested in this post are requested to submit the application at the official portal of Elections Alberta.
Employer Name: Elections Alberta
Position: Election Worker
No. Of Vacancies: 1
Salary: $1,30,000 per year
Employment type: Part-time
Location: Alberta, Canada
- Candidates will have to manage the activities in the election.
- Candidates will also manage the work of advance voting in Alberta.
- Candidates will have to ensure their availability at the day of the election and manage the work.
- Candidates will have to serve site supervision, and record clerks activities.
- Candidates may also act as a Voting officer during the elections.
- Candidate must be a parliament member of Canada.
- Candidates must be a member of the legislative assembly.
- Candidates working as a counselor under the municipal government act are also considered eligible for this post.
- Candidates who have served as a judge of federal or provincial courts.
- Candidates must have experience of handling the voting process.
- Candidates will get a great chance to serve the country as an electron worker.
- Candidates will also get the chance to work over various recognized posts.
- Candidates will also get a decent pay scale which is continuously increasing every year.
How to Apply
Candidates who are well experienced and interested in this post are requested to apply at the official web portal of the Election Alberta. We have provided a link below through which you can easily submit your application within a minute.