Metropolitan Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Centre based in North York, ON is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Dental office receptionist who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Flexible Hours and Early Morning.
Employer Name: Metropolitan Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Centre
Position: Dental office receptionist
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $25.00 hourly / 70 to 85 hours bi-weekly
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: North York, ON
- The candidate must greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
- The candidate must provide basic information to clients and the public.
- The candidate must obtain and process information needed to provide services.
- The candidate must be able to operate a switchboard or phone system.
- The candidate will be responsible for ordering office supplies.
- The candidate must record and relay information.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate must send invoices.
- The candidate must keep work records and logs.
- The candidate must receive and issue payments.
- The candidate must perform clerical duties such as filing, sorting, and distributing mail.
- The candidate must answer the phone and relay phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must calculate billing charges.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a College, CEGEP, or non-university certificate or diploma from a program lasting 3 months to less than 1 year, or equivalent experience.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate should have effective interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate must work in the private sector and health care institution, facility or clinic.
- The candidate must work in an urban area.
Experience and specialization
Computer and technology knowledge
- The candidate must be familiar with Word processing software, Database software, MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word.
- The candidate must be familiar with dental terminology.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be willing to work under pressure.
- The candidate must finished the work with in the given time line.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate should be willing to work for long hours in sitting positions.
- Health, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan and Health care plan.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the Health and Long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive Free parking.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.