2132243 Ontario Inc. based in 142 Kennedy Road South, Brampton, ON L6W 3G4 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Delivery driver who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work the morning shift.
Employer Name: 2132243 Ontario Inc.
Position: Delivery driver
No. of vacancies: 2
Salary: $20.00 hourly for 40 to 48 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 142 Kennedy Road South, Brampton, ON L6W 3G4
- The candidate will be required to operate and drive automobiles, vans, and light trucks to pick up and deliver various items and products.
- The candidate will be expected to maintain professionalism in customer service.
- The candidate will be required to assemble, install, and set up merchandise/products.
- The candidate will be required to load and unload goods.
- The candidate will be required to use maps and other trip planning tools.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- There are no standard education requirements such as a bachelor’s degree, a certificate, or a diploma.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to less than 7 months of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must have an Air Brakes Endorsement, an Air Brake (Z) Endorsement, and a valid driver’s licence (Class 3 or D).
- The candidate must be able to lift more than 45 kg (100 lbs).
Experience and specialization
- The candidate should be familiar with the local area.
Security and safety
- The candidate should be subjected to a thorough criminal background check as well as a driving record check (abstract).
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be prepared to perform physically demanding tasks as part of their daily work.
- Health, Financial and Long term benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive mileage reimbursement and piece work.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits and Life insurance.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
416-836-6974 Between 09:30 AM and 03:00 PM