Clerk, room – hotel
Rest Inn Terrace based in 4326 Lakelse Avenue, Terrace, BC V8G 1N8 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Clerk, room – hotel who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Night and To be determined.
Employer Name: Rest Inn Terrace
Position: Clerk, room – hotel
No. of vacancies: 3
Salary: $17.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: 4326 Lakelse Avenue, Terrace, BC V8G 1N8
- The candidate will be responsible for registering guests and assigning rooms.
- The candidate must accept, cancel, and change room reservations.
- The candidate must provide information on hotel facilities and services.
- The candidate will be expected to provide general information about local points of interest.
- The candidate will be expected to investigate and resolve complaints and claims.
- The candidate will be responsible for processing guest departures, calculating charges, and receiving payments.
- The candidate must balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms.
- The candidate will be expected to keep track of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments.
- The candidate must adhere to emergency and safety procedures.
- The candidate will be expected to perform clerical tasks (i.e. faxing, filing, photocopying).
- The candidate will be expected to answer the phone and relay calls and messages.
- The candidate must assist clients/guests with special needs.
- The candidate must be able to handle wake-up calls.
- The candidate must perform light housekeeping and cleaning duties.
- The candidate must provide excellent customer service.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
- The candidate will be required to work in a hotel, motel, or resort.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.