Akron Engineering Consultant’s Group Ltd. based in 8123 Fraser Avenue, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 1W5 is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Civil engineer who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Term or contract or Full time job. The candidate will be required to work during the early morning shift. The position of Civil engineer has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Akron Engineering Consultant’s Group Ltd.
Position: Civil engineer
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $20.00 to $30.00 hourly for 40 hours per week
Employment type: Term or contract, Full time
Location: 8123 Fraser Avenue, Fort McMurray, AB T9H 1W5
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- Health, Financial, Long term and Other benefits will be provided to the selected candidate.
- Under Health Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Dental plan, Health care plan and Vision care benefits.
- Under Financial benefits, the selected candidate will receive Bonus.
- Under Long Term Benefits, the selected candidate will receive Group insurance benefits.
- In addition to the health, financial, and long-term benefits mentioned above, the selected candidate will receive free parking, employer-paid learning/training, paid time off (volunteering or personal days), team building activities, and employer-provided transportation.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
Please include the following while sending the application
- Job reference number- 24
- Cover letter
- References attesting experience
- Copy of portfolio or relevant work examples
- Highest level of education and name of institution where it was completed