Hypex Logistics Ltd based in Winnipeg, MB is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Administrative assistant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. The candidate who got selected will be required to start work as soon as possible. The vacancies refer to Permanent employment or Full time job. The shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Early Morning and Morning. The position of Administrative assistant has been approved by the LMIA (Labour Market Impact Assessment).
Employer Name: Hypex Logistics Ltd
Position: Administrative assistant
No. of vacancies: 1
Salary: $24.00 hourly / 35 hours per week
Employment type: Permanent employment, Full time
Location: Winnipeg, MB
- The candidate will be expected to supervise other employees.
- The candidate will be expected to record and prepare minutes of meetings, seminars, and conferences.
- The candidate must determine and implement office procedures and routines.
- The candidate must schedule and confirm appointments.
- The candidate will be in charge of answering phones and forwarding phone calls and messages.
- The candidate must respond to electronic inquiries.
- The candidate will be required to compile data, statistics, and other information.
- The candidate will be in charge of ordering office supplies and keeping inventory.
- The candidate will be expected to greet visitors and direct them to appropriate contacts or service areas.
- The candidate will be responsible for opening and distributing regular and electronic incoming mail and other material, as well as coordinating information flow.
- The candidate will be expected to set up and maintain manual and computerised information filing systems.
- The candidate will be in charge of typing and proofreading forms and other documents.
- The candidate should be fluent in English language.
- The candidate should have minimum qualification of Secondary (high) school graduation certificate.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 1 to 2 years of experience in a related industry.
- The candidate must be able to multitask.
- The candidate should be accurate.
- The candidate should be client focused.
- The candidate should be organised and flexible in nature.
- The candidate should be reliable.
- The candidate should be a good team player.
- The candidate’s relocation expenses will be covered by the employer.
Experience and specialization
Area of specialization
- The candidate must be familiar with Correspondence, Reports and Records, Contracts, Statistics, Invoices, and Charts, tables, graphs, and diagrams.
- The candidate has access to public transportation.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
- The candidate should be able to work in fast-paced busy environment.
- The candidate should be required to perform repetitive tasks on frequent basis.
- The candidate should have an eye for details.
- The candidate will receive Free parking, Employer-paid learning/training and Parking facilities.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying, apply through the given options.
22 Bridgewell Cove